2. Links to Other Sites
All East Mortgage Advisors, LLC. is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websites to which we provide links or are linked. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website.
3. The Work Space
The private and shared work space areas of the Site are designed to facilitate communication and the exchange of information among Users. Information shared within private work spaces is used solely to facilitate communication and information exchange between involved parties.
4. Information We Gather
We collect nonpublic personal information about you, including:
- Information provided by you on applications, online registrations, or other forms (such as name, address, phone number, email address, assets, income, debt, and more).
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (such as account balance, transaction history, or communication records).
- Information related to your creditworthiness, credit history, and other data obtained from consumer reporting agencies or providers of marketing and demographic information.
- Information about your employment, employment history, past real estate transactions, property insurance coverage, and more.
We are required by law to verify the information you provide to us. We greatly appreciate your honesty in accurately representing your financial information, history, and ability to meet credit obligations.
5. Automatically Gathered Information
6. Information Use and Disclosure
- Protecting Your Information: Safeguarding financial information is a top priority. Only authorized personnel who require access to your information for job-related tasks are permitted access. We employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
- Sharing Your Information: We share your information as required by law or to obtain credit approval for your loan. We do not share your information with affiliates.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may work with non-affiliated companies to provide services related to obtaining loan approval or to offer products or services in collaboration with other financial institutions. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Disclosure Permitted by Law: We may disclose some or all of your information as allowed by law, including sharing personal information with regulatory authorities, law enforcement officials, to protect against fraud, to report to credit bureaus, or to respond to a subpoena.
7. Opting Out
You may opt out of information sharing by calling us at 508-523-4301.
8. Registration Information
We use nonpublic personal information for our internal purposes, including email communication about service updates and important information. We may disclose your information as required by law but do not rent or sell your nonpublic personal information to third parties.
Currently, we do not display banner advertising on our site, but we may send you email communications, including information we believe may interest you. You can opt out of promotional emails by contacting us.
10. Demographic Information, Surveys, and Contests
Demographic information collected during registration and through online surveys may help us improve our services and customize advertising. Information gathered from contests may be shared with third parties for prize fulfillment and contest-related activities.
11. Comments Submitted by Users
We welcome your feedback to enhance our services and Site. Any comments provided will only be used to acknowledge or respond to your comments. In certain cases, we may request permission to feature your comments in marketing or promotional materials.
We employ commercially reasonable methods to maintain the security of nonpublic personal information in our files and systems. Please note that, with current technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it travels over the Internet.
13. Responding to Browser Do Not Track Requests
We and parties not affiliated with us may collect nonpublic personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites. Currently, there are no industry standards for handling “Do Not Track” requests from web browsers. As such, we may not separately respond to such requests. We do not have an opt-out protocol for internet tracking at this time. If you have questions regarding our internet tracking methods, please contact us.
14. Correcting/Updating Your Information
To correct or update your information, please contact us.